Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OttLite in the Blogisphere


What I love about blogs is they are so real. You think it, you write it. That's why when I see someone write about how OttLite has helped them, I get really excited!! Here is what Beth W, a blogger and doctoral studies student at Indiana University of PA, had to say about finding OttLite:


I'd like to share a great piece of technology with all of you readers and writers out there. The Ott Light was first introduced to me in the fall and it has made a world of difference in my reading and paper grading. While I'm trying to resist adopting an advertising tone, I can't help but gush - just a little - about the benefits of using the Ott Light. Eye strain disappeared and the written word was clearer and sharper than it is under other lighting sources. Even grading student papers seemed easier and my mind was more alert to tune it. The Reading Light works well for my purposes but they have a wide range for whatever your preferences are..... Introducing the Ott Light"

Wow, Beth! We're so glad you are enjoying it!

No comments: