Thursday, August 13, 2009

Incredible Craft Space!


Check out this beautiful craft space from Stampin' Up Demonstrator Katie H. Here's what she has to say about OttLite and how she uses it ...

“I am so proud of my new OttLite. And would love to share how it enhances any creative space. To share a little about myself, I am a mother of two (ages 7 and 16) and a wife to the amazing man who let me create this wonderful crafting space.



"I am a scrapbooker at heart but have really started to branch out. I became a Stampin' Up Demonstrator in March and just love sharing their products and my creative ideas with others. I love crafting cards, scrapbook pages, home decor and many many gifts for others using a wide variety of mediums.

"Currently, I am attempting to learn to sew - my OttLite is so light and portable that I am able to move it from my computer space, to my craft table, to my sewing machine, etc. ... I just love the 'true' light it brings into my creative space!"



Thank you, Katie, for sharing your cool space with us. Good luck with sewing!!!!

No comments: