Thursday, September 10, 2009

OttLite Lamp of the Month!

This is my new favorite OttLite lamp - the Dakota. I have the floor lamp and desk lamp in my living room. My living room isn't as posh and fabulous as the one in the cool graphic below ... more a mix of comfortable contemporary and preschooler functional :-) I love it because it is elegant, but also so very functional. The swing arm and rotating head lets me move it around to highlight whatever I'm reading or working on, which is really good for my laptop because you need a different light angle for that kind of work. Also great for before bed storytime.


We have some great deals every month with our Lamp of the Month specials. Keep an eye out on our home page ... or, if you haven't already, join our community and we'll send invites right to your inbox.

No comments: